Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The First Blog Post


In doing my Law of Compounding Medications and Drugs blogs I have learned that there appears to be a void for Veterinary Law located all in one place.  So I decided to launch a separate blog just to address the laws relating to Veterinarians in all 50 states.  A lot of the compounding laws will be posted on both blogs, but this blog with also include other laws relating to vets, such as liability, ethics, etc.  I hope that this blog with help those vets who didn't go to veterinarian medical school to have to spend a great amount of time of their vet practice research and studying the laws, but who do want to comply with the laws that relate to them.  If there are certain topics you want to see addressed, please feel free to comment or send me an email at stuckrichmond@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment